Deal or No Deal Tour 4-7-10

Apr 6, 2010

So, this past Tuesday, Wiz Khalifa slid through Cat's Cradle (5 minutes away from my campus) and tore it down! I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about his ability to perform onstage, because he smokes an infinite amount of weed and I thought he'd be mad lazy.

Although he made it clear that it was his first time down here in North Carolina, Wiz Khalifa's stage presence struck me as someone who has spent a lot of time in the South, a la Yung LA. He performing a myriad of songs off of Star Power, Burn After rolling, Deal or No Deal, Flight School (my personal fav') and most importantly, he teased us with #kushandorangejuice performing a track called "In The Cut". Overall, the show was pretty sick. With performances by Yelawolf, Joe Scudda, DJ Jasmine Solano, and Kev da Hustler, there was something there to fit everyone's taste. Peep the video from Tuesday night courtesy of UltraSound.

Wiz Khalifa Live at the Cat's Cradle in NC from AychKay on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't gotten into him yet....but I think it's time I've heard nothing but good things.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....