"The Come Up" _J.Cole

Feb 11, 2010

Photobucket

No that is not Dwayne Wade and Mary J. Blige before she got on. Nor is that his momma. NOR is it Franky. Yo, that woman is D'Wade's ex wife, with a face only a mother could love. I placed an extraaa emphasis on wife, because he made a conscious decision to actual MARRY this woman at one point. I don't know if they have kids, he could have gotten trapped. But if not, Dwayne is truly a man of God. With all that said, it's amazing what the NBA and a little piece of change can do for you in terms of women:

Photobucket

BAM! D'Wade now talks to Gabrielle Union. Yeah, Gabby broke up Dwayne's happy marriage and is considered the spokesperson for all wholesome jump-offs around the world, but the homie @fckurblog and I have decided that D'Wade himself is officially on the come up in the ladies department. As for Gabby, yeah well...that's a whole 'nother story. (One that you can actually peep here. CHEA!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately Trey, He does have two kids with his ex-wife...I thought me and Danielle was the only ppl that thought it was a HORRIBLE mistake for him to marry her. Thank God he had a change of heart! Lol

Supastarrr said...

his ex looked so basic. him && gabby look fab lol

Kelz said...

I think if you are going to cheat on your wife (which I don't condone) you better not date down. That's the worst insult.

Anonymous said...

She probably has a beautiful spirit & thats just a bad picture!

Dub said...

you right, i feel so bad now

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....