#MUSIC MONDAY MIXTAPE

Jan 18, 2010

  1. Dondria, "You're the one" (via @linwaun)
  2. Lil Wayne, "Scared Monday" (via @linwaun)
  3. Jason Derulo, "Watcha Say" (via @Antoinetter)
  4. Aaliyah, "One I Gave my heart to" (via @FredReid)
  5. Lil Duval, "Basic" (via @lilduval)
  6. Johnta Austin, "Lost" (via @RawrSavvy)
  7. Trey Songz, "Brand New" (via @ItzBreezyBaby)
  8. J.Cole, "Show Me Something" (via @RawrSavvy)
  9. Wale, "Diary" (RT via @_supastarrr)
  10. Fabolous, "Last Time" (via @glamgirlz)
  11. Blaque, "Bring it all to me" (via @Laurencowart)
  12. Lil Wayne ft. Gucci Mane, “Steady mobbin” (via @DJtweetALOT)
  13. Aaliyah, "Come over" (via @TenishiaMaree)
  14. Janelle Monae, "Sincerely" (via @Joshjenks)
  15. Raheem DeVaughn ft. Floetry, "Marathon" (via @Devonnn_)
Y'all know the drill. Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....