PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Nov 20, 2009

Photobucket

*takes off gloves*

OK, this is it. (No reference to the Michael Jackson movie.) Some people got waaay out of pocket today so I'm going to kindly usher them back into their place if I may. ATTENTION: Having a free studio on campus doesn't make you a rapper, a musician, a savior to Hip-Hop, or anything of relevance--it just makes you a nigga with hoop dreams and a lot of spare time. Shoot, children can put together rudimentary rhymes and right now I'm feelin' like "all you guys are the same...really, reaaally, lame."

First of all, Hip hop isn't dead. With rappers like Kid Cudi, Drake, J. Cole, Wale, Asher, B.O.B., & Big Sean, do you honestly think there is a need for you mid-grade local jokers? Running around making false-claims about how your music is
so different than those other guys? Let me tell you how it's different...it's substantially lame-er. It lacks creativity. It's poorly put together. The list goes on and on. Don't let your 7 supporters gas you up, 'cause for every 1 supporter that you have, there are 100 more honest people ready to tell you the truth about that nonsense that you call "real hip hop".

Secondly, WHO ARE YOU GUYS? Every rapper on campus that demands respect without having anything to show for it needs to make a collaborative track entitled "Kill Myself". And don't get mad at me 'cause I'm sayin' what everyone is thinking. Consider it a wake up call.

Thirdly, sirs, don't get antsy and think about referencing me on a track like I give two squares and a circle 'bout what any of you guys are talkin' 'bout. Ca'peesh?

*drops microphone*

5 comments:

RawrSavvy said...

lmfaoooooooo get em Trey

zsamurai said...

good shit man...
check my page got a new song and appreciate the feedback,,, good or critical =D

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. too funny.

Anonymous said...

dekkkoorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dub said...

ahhh, don't knock the man hustle. i ain't really dream killin' over here. lol.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....