i HB(see)U!

Sep 30, 2009

I've never been really big on video games. My attention span is that of a child, so I tend to get mad bored with those jawns. But anywho, Xbox just switched it all up with this new Black College Football Xperience game, installing a new "Halftime Show"and "Drumline Challenge" feature, that will enable players to battle between bands using the Rock Band instrument set. Dope, right?! Peep some pictures of BCFX Road Team traveling to North Carolina A&T to test the game out.

Photobucket

Looks like these chi'ren havin' fun! Shoot, I KNOW those Rattlers down at FAMU dying to get a chance to play this game to see if it did their drumline any justice! It officially dropped September 29, so be sure to check it out if this is your cup of tea. Also, you can peep a video of the game under the "Read More" link!

CHEA!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....