Wale x UCB x J.Cole x Mike Posner

Aug 28, 2009

So, Duke University had a FREE concert tonight to kick off classes and it was full of heavy-hitters. Fayetteville, North Carolinian, J. Cole opened the show up with a dope performance...
Photobucket
For those of you who don't know this young man. He is a recent signee to Roc Nation and will appear on Jay Z's Blueprint 3 album. Not too shabby for an up-and-comer.
Photobucket
And then, Wale Folarin came out with DC Go-Go band, UCB, holdin' it down behind 'em, and the the roof came OFF the joint. Okay, we were outside, but if there was a roof, it would have came off. LOL. Not to mention, it was rainin' like crazy during the entire show. But it didn't matter and I would do it 100 times over. Besides the drunk kids bouncing around in front of me and my peoples, everything about tonight was dope. I could've done without this stunt....
Photobucket
...Wale comin' out with a Duke jersey on. (Not by choice, I'm sure they asked 'em too). Especially when he put this on his Twitter page after the show: "shout out the duke u and unc..UNC ..i gave unc a hard time because they need to let me perform there."

CHEA!!! If you ever get the chance to see him perform in person, GO! It's definitely worth it. Sorry, I don't have pictures of everyone, I had to put the camera up when that rain started flowin'.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....