JUST THROW IT IN THE BAG

Aug 25, 2009

Photobucket
So, while in Vegas, I saw a lot of amazing things. This $800 Gucci bag just happens to be one of 'em. The bag is okay, but the price is what really had me in awe. So, you can imagine that when I saw this bag on campus TWICE in one week, I was dying on the inside.

One, a grown man shouldn't carry a miniature book bag, regardless of the brand. A Gucci duffle, maybe. Gucci luggage, definitely. But never a lunch-box sized bookbag.

Two, in the event that the bag is actually real (putting all hating aside)....why would you wear it with a white t-shirt and some ballin' shorts, or any other sub-par outfit? A Gucci bag calls for some Yves Saint, Purple Label, Dior Homme, or something in that family to go along with it. Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, and Gildan get the side-eye off top.

Three, if Souljah Boy has worn it and/or rapped about it...the coolness is deaded immediately.

1 comments:

zodiac said...

that bag is bangin..i would deff rock it

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....