CLOTHING CRISIS

Aug 30, 2009

So, I'm convinced that Nike Commercials have subliminal messages in them, OR SOMETHING, because they have a strong hold on my bank account. I can't stop buying shoes, although I have been getting better. But its not just Nike...Converse, Clae, Puma, Reebok, Supra, Asics, Vans, Rockport, Sperry, Creative Rec...you name it, I want it, or I've worn it. My all time favorite sneaker (which I do not own) is the Jordan 3 "True Blue". But, within my closet, my favorite sneaker is definitely these bad boys....

Photobucket
Nike Dunk High Premium Tweed Orange/Purple

..and I would wear them everyday if I could. Not expensive at all, but definitely a banger in my opinion and they are a year old and still look brand new. There is just something about Tweed material that gets me...and every since I decided that I was going to get on my "grown man," I've been on a never-ending search for a smooth, Tweed Blazer (the casual sports coat, not the shoe). But annnywho, it's easy for me to find something to wear with the kicks above, but that's not the case with these joints below....

Photobucket
Nike Blazer High- Plaid/Green

I bought these joints impulsively. And while I rock with 'em, I have absolutely NOTHING to wear with 'em. I know some of you are thinking well why did you buy them then, [insert diss name here]. But see, my mind doesn't quite work the same as everyone elses. I don't have a problem buying an outfit from the bottom, UP. (My girlfriend still can't wrap her mind around it.) So basically, this post is to solicit help from you, the reader! What in the world can I wear with these jawns (aside from the typical solid v-neck and or polo)? I would hate to have to put them on Ebay and count my losses. LOL.

1 comments:

Benny said...

those shoes are hot!

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....