STEP INTO THE BAD SIDE

Jul 17, 2009

DWADE

Dwayne Wade, who I believe to be one of the best dressed athletes currently, has finally stepped his shoe game up, so to speak. He is letting Converse go and hopping on the Nike Jumpman train. He will be joining athletes such as Carmello Anthony and Derek Jeter. Smart move if you ask me, considering the fact that Converses haven't been poppin' since I was in elementary school. (Back when I had the Laker-colored Converse Weapons, LOL!) Anywho, I hope the shoe that he comes out with will be hot, because right now....
  • Carmello's shoe sucks
  • CP3's shoe = trash
  • Lebron's shoe is booty
Really though, the only person making noise is Kobe and his low-top masterpiece. I guess time will tell.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....