"IT'S A PHOTOSHOOT..." -Gucci Mane

Jul 14, 2009

SAMSUNG

I may be hopping on the bandwagon or whatnot--so what! I think that I am going to invest in a SLR Digital Camera. That may not sound like the most practical thing in the world, considering the fact that I'm not a photographer at all...but I gotta get me one, yo. Reason being... I want to start capturing some of the things that happen in my life (for example, senior year events, visits from my nieces, events in my relationship, etc.). But, I want something more than just a little point and shoot jump-off. I've never liked being IN pictures before, 'cause I'm not photogenic, but it would be fun to be on the other side of the lens!

However, there is one major problem. I don't know what kind of camera to get. Right now, I'm leaning toward the Nikon D40 (with a bangin' lens or something eventually). I'm not really trying to spend over a G-note off gate, because I am a beginner and do not plan on progressing. Anywho, I really need help figuring out what I need to get.

Do you have a camera? If so, what kind is it? What camera would you suggest that I look into purchasing?


0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....