Upcoming Release: Pleasure P, "Introduction of Marcus Cooper"

May 26, 2009

pleasure_cover_final_hires_clean

Two words: Get that! It drops in a few weeks, June 9th to be exact. I've had the liberty of hearing it in advance...somehow. I actually enjoy it. I'll admit, I liked some songs off the first two Pretty Ricky albums. And even though the group broke up, I don't think Pleasure P's album lacked anything due to the absence of his borderline homosexual acquaintances (click on the link at your own discretion). Therefore, I give the album a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Stand out tracks include:
1) Birthday suit
2) Beast ft. Yung Joc
3) Under
*There is a song called, "Say Yes" that he scratched from the album but it is fire as well!

1 comments:

Sharelle said...

"Under" & "Say Yes" are my faves =]

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....