"Here Trey, take a picture of this..."_Ma

Apr 8, 2009


So, I didn't realize how big of a Carolina fan my mother was. I don't know why though, considering the fact that she has three children at UNC right now--the oldest of us having been an undergrad in '96. She is probably a bigger UNC fan than I am. Soon as I came in the door she began talking about how she is "proud of Hansbrough for staying four years and hopes that Ellington and that fast little point guard stays another year, because they're going to eventually go pro anyway".


I brought her a DTH of the championship game and my sister bought her a shirt, and as soon as I gave it to her, she laid it on the table with a picture of my brother, sister, and I and told me to "take a picture with my camera phone". LOL. Quite quaint if I say so myself.

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....