Ghost Writing Prohibited

Apr 11, 2009


Yo, if any of you readers have something on ya heart and feel like you want to post an article without having to go through the trouble of creating your own blog, feel FREE to help me out! I try to keep a steady flow of posts comin' atcha but sometimes (like this week coming up) I won't have time for it...

...just hit me up on my email, wtrey@email.unc.edu, and I'll set up a way for you to post some things on my blog under an alias, aka "Thug Missez 2010" or "Mississippi Pimp05", so people won't know who you are.

Again, If I post something and you completely disagree with it, then.......tough tittie. But if you feel like you need to put some people up on something without creating a blog of your own, hit me up and you can post on here!

Peace!

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....