Riddle Me This: The Gossip Girl

Mar 29, 2009


I think that, if someone wants something to be kept a secret, do not tell a woman--unless of course it’s their mom, which in that case, their grandmother will find out in due time. Now, I know some of y'all got the screw face right now like "this n*gga got some nerve..." but over the years, I have noticed that women talk about everything and anything, literally. The thing that confuses me the most is that it does not even take a lot of trust for a woman to dispel her entire life story to another…

Personally, I refuse to tell my own girlfriend things that I would not want someone else to know…and it’s not that I do not trust her, because I definitely do. I just think that all women are the same—regardless of your relationship with them. Much like most women hold fast to their belief that “niggas ain’t sh*t”, I don’t think most women can hold water under any circumstances.

Ladies, am I in liberty to have such beliefs or am I completely wrong in my assessment of women?

Fellas, I know you have thought about this at one point. Do you share the same beliefs that I have regarding women’s inability to “keep a secret”?

0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....