1 unread message: I love you.

Mar 23, 2009


A recent survey showed that:
  • over 18.5 BILLION text messages were sent just last month alone.
  • 62% of people use text messaging to communicate with friends.
  • 55% of people use text messaging to communicate with significant others.
  • 18% of people have sent a text message during a wedding, as opposed to 16% during a funeral.
Anywho, I wrote this message to ask you when is the last time you told your mom, or parents period, that you love them? You probably got your phone out right now so just take a few seconds and shoot 'em a text, or call if you have the time. I know every since my momma learned how to text, she cracks me up trying to stay ahead of the curve: (ie. "Trey, don't forget to turn in your finaid forms. lol."


"Lol" ma? For real?


0 comments:

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....