Simply love her

Aug 30, 2010



I'm convinced that people either hate or love Jazmine. There is no in between. I happen to be on the LOVE HER side of the fence, if you will. Her latest joint isn't her best effort, but it is a breath of fresh air to say the least pat'nah. I ain't complaining though, I'd take another cotton commercial if it means I get to here that voice. When the last time y'all seen a great video like this that actually correlates with the song? Yes!

P.S. Let's play a game, called "Name Those Old School Cameos"? LOL

2 comments:

Supastarrr said...

YES. that soul in her voice? so necessary. & her videos are on point especially when she does the throwback spins

Kelz said...

EH...guess I'm one of those people that can do without. I think it's the raspyness that gets on my nerves. And this song, is definitely not one of her best.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....