I'm a Tarheel born, I'm a Tarheel bred. And when I die, I'm a Tarheel dead.

Aug 18, 2010

I've never been to New York before, but the internet has allowed me to live vicariously through those of you who live there, and/or frequent often. So in the event that I do get a chance to visit, I already know the EXACT places that I want to visit. One of those places, Atmos Harlem. Reason being? They have shoes that I couldn't get anywhere else! It's the #16 Top Sneaker Boutique in the World and that's saying a lot.

A recent release at Atmos...these bad boys! The Jordan "For the Love of the Game" collection:

Photobucket

Photobucket
11's

Photobucket
12's


Photobucket
13's

One of the coolest things about being an alumnus of UNC-CH is that, even if people don't recognize the school for it's academics, at the very least, people know that Michael Jordan played basketball there and ther is a lot of Carolina Blue gear that gets released in his honor. IF you don't know who Michael Jordan is, then I just can't with you right now. Anywho, my Tarheel pride runs deep and some sneaker's like this would be ideal to rep with! No word on a release date yet but I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

AUDREY said...

OMFG! THIS! I LOVE THIS!

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....