#ThisPostIsDedicated2

Jul 19, 2010

Photobucket

Kellie Oviosun. Li'buddy. My ace in the place in the whole human race, partner in crime, the Bonnie to my Clyde, the Michelle to my Oba...well you get the picture. lol Happy 4 year anniversary! We've had our ups and downs, but after four long years, I feel like our relationship has graduated, in a sense, to bigger and better things and I dig the fact that we have been on cruise control for a while now. Love you!









Chris Brown, "Ain't No Way"

6 comments:

She. said...

I love "aint no way" but I don't like chris brown lol...Great post,http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/ I know you'll love it xoxo

josie renee said...

Cute; Happy Anniversary ya'. yey for black love!

Adina Renée. said...

congrats.

Dub said...

thanks everyone

Supastarrr said...

awww congrats!

AUDREY said...

THIS. This is amazing. Not only is she a beautiful person, BUT mushy stuff like this makes my freakin day!

i also love the fact that you used a chris brown song, being that huge chris brown fan that i am.

 
Don't watch me, w-w-watch my feet....